OREGON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested Friday in connection with a bank robbery in Oregon in August, police said.
The Oregon Police Department said 44-year-old Fransisco Herron was arrested at about 7 a.m. Friday morning on suspicion of an attempted robbery at the Union Bank and Trust on North Main Street on Aug. 26.
Herron will be tentatively charged with attempted robbery of a financial institution, police said.
- Dane County 911 dispatchers have saved more than a dozen lives by administering CPR over the phone
- IRS reports new twist on phone scams
- Badger Ready offers second chance to complete undergraduate degree
- Sauk County residents warned to beware of storm scammers
- Verona Area School District breaks ground on new high school
- Driverless shuttle offers glimpse into future of public transportation