OREGON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested Friday in connection with a bank robbery in Oregon in August, police said.
The Oregon Police Department said 44-year-old Fransisco Herron was arrested at about 7 a.m. Friday morning on suspicion of an attempted robbery at the Union Bank and Trust on North Main Street on Aug. 26.
Herron will be tentatively charged with attempted robbery of a financial institution, police said.
- Police release sketch of man who attacked, robbed woman
- UW-Madison faculty, staff to get 4 percent pay increase
- Cause of Badger Bus fire that shut down Beltline undetermined, officials say
- Police find shell casings, damaged condo morning after reports of shots fired
- Madison's water usage drops to lowest level in 50 years, officials say
- Police: Teen cited for swinging cat by legs in helicopter-type motion