OREGON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested Friday in connection with a bank robbery in Oregon in August, police said.
The Oregon Police Department said 44-year-old Fransisco Herron was arrested at about 7 a.m. Friday morning on suspicion of an attempted robbery at the Union Bank and Trust on North Main Street on Aug. 26.
Herron will be tentatively charged with attempted robbery of a financial institution, police said.
- Body of missing Sun Prairie man found; Marshall man faces homicide charge
- Flames seen shooting from window caused by resident cutting up box spring, officials say
- Wisconsin fracking sand producers see competition from Texas
- Suspected serial killer tied to 9 deaths arrested in Arizona
- Shoplifter pulls knife on grocery store workers, police say
- 52-year-old Rock County woman found dead outside in cold, officials say