OREGON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested Friday in connection with a bank robbery in Oregon in August, police said.
The Oregon Police Department said 44-year-old Fransisco Herron was arrested at about 7 a.m. Friday morning on suspicion of an attempted robbery at the Union Bank and Trust on North Main Street on Aug. 26.
Herron will be tentatively charged with attempted robbery of a financial institution, police said.
- Multiple fire departments responding to structure fire in Springdale
- Doctors see more flu cases as Wisconsin experiences severe outbreak
- Gander Mountain Janesville will re-open Saturday
- Verona High School honors former student with scholarship
- Radioactive isotope used to detect the spread of cancer will soon be manufactured in Janesville
- Madison has used the least water in fifty years