DeForest, Wis. -- A Sullivan man was arrested Tuesday night and charged with his 5th OWI offense.
The Wisconsin State Patrol said witnesses reported 48-year-old Jamie T. Pruess had tipped over his motorcycle at a gas station in eastern Jefferson County along I-94. Witnesses also reported that Pruess engaged in a verbal altercation with others at the gas station before continuing to drive west on I-94.
Officials were given a description of Pruess and were able to locate him shortly after he left the gas station.
- Flight diverted to Madison, Green Bay slides off runway, officials say
- Flooding continues into weekend in several Midwest states
- No survivors after Wisconsin-bound plane crashes in Indiana
- 2 critically injured in rear-end crash near Beloit, officials say
- Suicide rate falls in Wisconsin; number of gun-related suicide deaths stays above national average
- Multiple agencies respond to fire at Briess Industries in Waterloo Thursday night