MADISON, Wis. - Officers from the Madison Police Department responded to a report of possible shots fired, but later determined the group was filming a rap music video with an unloaded pellet gun.
Officials went to the 1900 block of Atwood Avenue just before 4 a.m. On arrival, a group of four people was seen in the street participating in what officers thought was an armed robbery.
They later determined the group was filming a rap music video with an unloaded pellet gun.
No one was injured and the parties left with citations and verbal counseling.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- State Patrol schedules aerial enforcement in Dane County
- Protesters gather at Capitol, MG&E to demand clean energy, climate action
- Reported threat to Sun Prairie high school deemed not credible
- Wisconsin legislators push in-state tuition for tribes
- AFP targets Democratic legislators in 2020 races
- Get your gourd early! Cold, wet weather kills 20-percent of pumpkins as local farms prepare to open