BEAVER DAM, Wis. - The Dodge County Sheriff's Office is investigating reports that a large brown or tan Suburban vehicle is driving around and stopping at residences, according to a news release.
Officials said they have received multiple reports about the vehicle being sighted in rural areas outside of Juneau and Beaver Dam.
Sheriff's officials are concerned the driver is doing this to case properties and see if anyone is home prior to attempting burglary.
The release said officials are actively investigating all leads. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Sheriff's Office at 920-386-4115.
- UW System wants $107 million more in next budget
- MPD: Man struck with scooter suffers significant head injury; Scooter-wielder faces battery charge
- Improper handling of grill starts fire, causes $300K damage, fire officials say
- Wisconsin woman pulled unconscious from Minnesota lake dies
- Badgers WR Quintez Cephus to face charges in Dane County court Thursday
- Warnings issued for strong waves, currents on Lake Michigan