TOWN OF LINCOLN, Wis. - Officials have identified the body in a suspicious death in Adams County, according to a release from the Adam's County Sheriff's Office.
Jackie Kopstein, 30, of Oshkosh, was pronounced dead at the scene at a residence in the town of Lincoln Thursday.
Officials said the investigation into Kopstein's death is ongoing.
Along with the Sheriff's Office, the Wisconsin Department of Criminal Investigations and the Adams County Medical Examiner's Office are involved in the investigation.
Officials are not releasing any further information at this time.
- Wisconsin group works to repurpose urban wood
- Dog finds new home after being spotted on News 3 at Noon
- Upper Mississippi River commercial users to see new rules
- Sheriff warns of thin ice after rescuing ice fisherman
- Friends of Waunakee hope to conserve village's charm
- Boy aims to raise $15K for LCC Comfort Dogs