MADISON, Wis. - Shell casings were found in the road Tuesday night after police received several reports of shots fired on Madison’s west side, according to a release.
Officers were sent around 9:35 p.m. to the 7000 block of Carnwood Road for shots fired, police said.
Two shell casings were found, but there were no other reports of injuries or property damage, according to the release.
- Wisconsin man sentenced in Iowa to prison for enticing minor
- 2 teens charged in central Wisconsin gun shop burglary
- Hot dog chili sauce recalled due to mislabeling
- Blackhawk Tech consolidating campuses, expanding programs
- Here's what's in Walker's school safety bills
- Brodhead School District works to improve preparedness in case of shooting