MADISON, Wis. - Police are investigating a weapons violation after multiple car windows were shot out Sunday afternoon by a BB or pellet gun on Madison's east side, officials with the Madison Police Department said.
Madison police said officers responded to a call at 3:57 p.m. in the 3200 block of Progress Road. The caller said that someone was shooting a gun at a parked car.
Officers found two windows of a van shot out by a BB or pellet gun, according to the report. Two more cars wer found with similar damage nearby.
Officials say the Madison Police Department has not found a suspect. The suspect is described as a Hispanic male in his 20s who was wearing jeans and a gray sweatshirt.
- Under a new proposal you could have more time to pay off a Madison parking ticket
- Consumer Reports: Tricks of trading in your vehicle
- 'It was a unanimous choice': The decision of hiring Corey Pompey as UW-Madison's new band director
- Should Wisconsin lottery winners be required to come forward?
- Chicago Heights man sentenced to more than 7 years prison for selling heroin in Madison, DOJ report
- Police K-9 stabbed numerous times returns to duty