TOWN OF RUTLAND, Wis - A Stoughton woman was arrested on suspicion of OWI following a collision with another vehicle Tuesday afternoon.
The Dane County Sheriff's Office said in a release that 33-year-old Amelia A. Carr was driving a Toyota Highlander south on U.S. Highway 14 when she crossed the center line. A 30-year-old Albany man was driving a Chevrolet Cobalt north on U.S. Highway 14 and was unable to avoid the collision.
The Albany man suffered minor injuries and was taken to the hospital.
U.S. Highway 14 was closed for about an hour while deputies investigated the crash. The Dane County Sheriff's Office reported that both drivers were wearing seat belts, which prevented more significant injuries.
Police: Wife shot in DeForest, husband in custody Friday night
UPDATED: Kwik Trip armed robbery suspect in custody, officials say
- New program lets people check out seeds from Rock County libraries
- Police: Wife shot in DeForest, husband in custody Friday night
- MSO concert reflects the gravity of the day
- Volunteers pack 120K meals to feed starving children
- Madison police rarely issue tickets for loud dogs
- Driver arrested after eluding officers, driving 100 mph, officials say