REEDSBURG, Wis. - A Reedsburg man was arrested early Wednesday morning after his vehicle crashed into the back of a Sauk County Sheriff's Department squad car, police said.
According to a news release, Leonard I. Tebeau Jr., 47, was taken into custody for his fifth OWI offense after he hit a squad car that was stopped in traffic at a red light.
Both drivers were brought to Reedsburg Area Medical Center for their reported injuries, and both were later released from the hospital, the release said.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- City of Madison declares racism a public health crisis
- Suspect shoots man in ear outside Walmart parking lot, arrested at Wisconsin hospital
- ‘We look forward to becoming good neighbors': Workforce housing complex approved in Middleton
- Father of Sandy Hook victim who sued conspiracy theorist awarded $450,000
- Elderly veteran still missing after August disappearance
- Rock County girl dedicates her 10th birthday to raising money for sheriff's K-9 unit