SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - A suspect is in custody for robbing a Sun Prairie restaurant early Sunday morning, according to officials.
Bryan K. Poore was arrested by Sun Prairie police and charged with strong-arm robbery and criminal damage to property. Poore has been transported to the Dane County Public Safety Building, according to a release from the Sun Prairie Police Department.
Police released three photos Monday morning of a man officers believe robbed Sir Hobo's restaurant on West Main Street at 6:30 a.m.
Police said the man entered the restaurant before it opened, demanded money from the register and left with cash. He didn't display a weapon and no one was injured.
- Flight diverted to Madison, Green Bay slides off runway, officials say
- Flooding continues into weekend in several Midwest states
- No survivors after Wisconsin-bound plane crashes in Indiana
- 2 critically injured in rear-end crash near Beloit, officials say
- Suicide rate falls in Wisconsin; number of gun-related suicide deaths stays above national average
- Multiple agencies respond to fire at Briess Industries in Waterloo Thursday night