MADISON, Wis. - A 48-year-old Madison man is facing a charge for disorderly conduct while armed, according to a news release from the Madison Police Department.
Police said Mike A. Mann was on his porch with a gun in the 10 block of Park Heights Court around 4:49 p.m. Monday night. He had a small-calber rifle.
Mann is accused of threatening a 35-year-old man who was outside. Police made contact with Mann he over the phone and arrested without incident.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Police looking for person who stabbed man near James Madison Park
Fitchburg police seek help to identify suspect involved in string of burglaries
- Does Edgewood have a case against the city? Political science expert weighs in on lawsuit over field
- Edgewood High School president releases letter saying 'city left us no option' but to file lawsuit
- Packers to play without starters on shortened field for preseason game against Raiders
- Police looking for person who stabbed man near James Madison Park
- Forward Fest connects startup entrepreneurs with business professionals
- Man who fired shots in Visions nightclub found guilty on all counts