MADISON, Wis. - A Fitchburg man who is on probation for drug trafficking offenses was arrested last week on suspicion of dealing drugs, police said.
Madison police said the Dane County Narcotics Task Force searched the Leopold Way home of 34-year-old Dwayne D. Jett with a warrant on Wednesday morning.
According to the report, officers seized heroin, synthetic marijuana, digital scales, drug packaging and other items during the search.
Jett was taken into custody on suspicion of three counts of delivery of heroin, one count of deliver of cocaine, amphetamines and an imitation controlled substance.
Police said Jett is also being tentatively charged with maintaining a drug dwelling and possession with intent to deliver heroin.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Madison K-9 tracks down suspect hiding inside dumpster
BMW SUV stolen during overnight burglary, police say
- Wisconsin frac sand mines sit dormant as competition grows
- Woman loses pet tortoise following house fire on Madison's west side
- Two citizens help police arrest alleged drunken driver after hit-and-run, police say
- Evers signs bill allowing for larger liquor sales
- Evers signs bill targeting businesses moving out of state
- Police look for kangaroo reported crossing interstate