MADISON, Wis. - A man exposed his genitals to a woman at Hoyt Park Overlook Monday, according to officials.
Officers responded to report of a sexual offense at 3902 Regent Street at approximately 4:15 p.m., according to a report from the Madison Police Department.
The victim said she was parked in the lot, when a man driving a black or gray Saab pulled into the spot next to her, officials said.
The woman made eye contact with the suspect who she described as having an "excited look on his face." Then, she realized, the man was exposing his genitals, according to the release.
The man was last seen driving away and heading eastbound on Regent Street in a four-door Saab with an obstructed license plate, police said.
He is described as being in his 30s, with a darker complexion, shorter than 6 feet tall and with an average build. He has black facial stubble and was wearing a dark knit hat, a dark hooded sweatshirt and a dark undershirt, according to officials.
Police: Woman shot in DeForest, man in custody Friday night
Dodgeville police issue arrest warrant for Kwik Trip armed robbery suspect
- Police: Woman shot in DeForest, man in custody Friday night
- Dog's bark alerts owners to suspicious men outside home
- Student arrested, accused of making threats against Columbus High School
- UW-Madison Athletic Board to raise student ticket prices
- Local Dreamer concerned as DACA deadline approaches
- Dodgeville police issue arrest warrant for Kwik Trip armed robbery suspect