JANESVILLE, Wis. - A search warrant executed by the Janesville Police Department SWAT team led to the arrest of four people, according to a news release from police.
Officials said the investigation was sparked by the arrest of 18-year-old Trysten A. Reyes on April 29 in the 300 block of East Racine Street. According to the release, several people associated with the the address claim to be members of a gang or associate with gang members that have violent criminal histories.
Reyes is facing a charge for possession of cocaine with intent to deliver.
Deon J. Noce, 23, had a warrant out with the Department of Corrections for his arrest. He is also facing charges for obstructing, possession of cocaine with intent to deliver, possession of paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
Taylar M. Johnson, 20, of Madison is facing charges for possession with intent to deliver cocaine, near certain places, possession of marijuana and felony bail jumping. Krystal G. Parker, 41, is facing a charge for maintaining a drug house trafficking place. Virginia M. Stewart, 40 is facing charges for possession of drug paraphernalia.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Suspect shoots man in ear outside Walmart parking lot, arrested at Wisconsin hospital
- ‘We look forward to becoming good neighbors': Workforce housing complex approved in Middleton
- Father of Sandy Hook victim who sued conspiracy theorist awarded $450,000
- Elderly veteran still missing after August disappearance
- Rock County girl dedicates her 10th birthday to raising money for sheriff's K-9 unit
- Wisconsin police officer won't be charged in fatal shooting