MADISON, Wis. - Police investigated after receiving several calls of shots being fired Friday night in the 2000 block of Worthington Avenue, according to an incident report.
When officers arrived at the scene, they found several shell casings in the road. There were no reports of injuries or property damage, according to the report.
According to police, one caller reported seeing a dark green sports car speeding away from the area around the time of the gunshots.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Trial underway for one of three men accused of killing 20-year-old in Fitchburg
Monroe man cited for crashing into several mailboxes, driving away
- Authorities find man dead in Juneau County during welfare check
- Two officers, two residents taken to hospital following fire in Sun Prairie
- Wisconsin board backs away from free speech restrictions
- Too cool for school: Here's how cold it must be for Wisconsin schools to cancel classes
- Madison Common Council approves budget amendment to add more police officers
- Reedsburg city officials approve ordinance that bans vaping in public places