STOUGHTON, Wis. - Four people were arrested in Stoughton following a three-month drug investigation, according to a release from the Police Department.
Around 8 a.m., officials executed a search warrant in the 500 block of South Seventh Street.
The search revealed that illegal drugs were being sold at a home there, according to the release.
Stoughton 34-year-old Johntile Alexander, Fitchburg 27-year-old Seky Daniel, Stoughton 42-year-old Keshia Graham and Stoughton 19-year-old Eric Woods were arrested as a result of the investigation, according to the release.
Officials said the investigation is ongoing.
- Under a new proposal you could have more time to pay off a Madison parking ticket
- Consumer Reports: Tricks of trading in your vehicle
- 'It was a unanimous choice': The decision of hiring Corey Pompey as UW-Madison's new band director
- Should Wisconsin lottery winners be required to come forward?
- Chicago Heights man sentenced to more than 7 years prison for selling heroin in Madison, DOJ report
- Police K-9 stabbed numerous times returns to duty