STOUGHTON, Wis. - Four people were arrested in Stoughton following a three-month drug investigation, according to a release from the Police Department.
Around 8 a.m., officials executed a search warrant in the 500 block of South Seventh Street.
The search revealed that illegal drugs were being sold at a home there, according to the release.
Stoughton 34-year-old Johntile Alexander, Fitchburg 27-year-old Seky Daniel, Stoughton 42-year-old Keshia Graham and Stoughton 19-year-old Eric Woods were arrested as a result of the investigation, according to the release.
Officials said the investigation is ongoing.
- 'There's no feeling': Madison residents, business owners frustrated by flooding unknowns
- Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District documents 6 sanitary overflow locations
- Middleton Good Neighbor Festival still on despite heavy flooding in area
- Portion of Lakeshore Path closed due to flooding
- Sun Prairie football to honor first responders
- Water rescues complete in Mazomanie, 100 residents sheltered at fire station