MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are investigating an armed robbery at a gas station Wednesday night, according to a news release.
Police were dispatched to the BP Gas Station on Schroeder Road in response to an armed robbery around 6:15 p.m. Wednesday night.
Two men demanded money and threatened to shoot the clerk, according to the release. One of the men jumped over the counter and took the money while the second man stood armed with a black handgun.
The robbers left in an unknown vehicle and took an undisclosed amount of money, police said. No one was injured during the incident. The first robber is described as a black man about 5 feet, 9 inches tall. He was wearing all-black clothing and gloves.
The second robber is described as a black man about 5 feet, 9 inches, with a skinny build. He was wearing a white mask with dark clothing and was armed with the handgun.
The investigation into the robbery is ongoing.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Police: Robber in skull mask, 2 others, rob Madison cab driver at gunpoint
2 drivers stopped for OWIs with children in car in Brodhead, police say
- Beating the holiday blues: 'We have a right to feel happy this time of year'
- Police: Robber in skull mask, 2 others, rob Madison cab driver at gunpoint
- 2 drivers stopped for OWIs with children in car in Brodhead, police say
- Man pleads guilty to sexual assaults, attempted kidnapping in downtown Madison
- 5 displaced after structure fire causes significant damage to Madison home
- Girl Scout troop leader accused of child sexual assault