MADISON, Wis. - A 19-year-woman was robbed at gunpoint Tuesday night, according to police.
The woman was in town from the St. Louis, Missouri area, and she was acquainted with the robber through friends in the area, according to the news release from the Madison Police Department.
She got a ride from the robber to the Arby's on Collins Court and was planning on taking a bus back to Missouri. When she got to the parking lot, the man pulled out a handgun and told her to give him her money.
Once he had taken the money, he made her get out of the car and fled the area.
The man is described as being in his 20s to 30s, with a medium build.
- Whitewater police investigate pedestrian hit-and-run crash
- Darlington police look for suspects in car chase
- Five sent to hospital in car vs. buggy crash
- State police: 2 killed in single-vehicle crash
- Man arrested for drunk driving after hitting signs, light pole, driving in yard, police say
- Retails thefts result in three arrested Saturday, police say