MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are continuing to remind residents to lock their vehicles after a woman watched her Jeep being driven away by a thief Wednesday night.
The 22-year-old Madison woman stopped at her Pinewood Court residence around 8:30 p.m. to grab her computer, according to a release.
When the woman went back outside, the Jeep, which she left running and unlocked, was pulling away, police said.
The Jeep has not yet been located, according to the release.
- Multiple agencies respond to fire at Briess Industries in Waterloo Thursday night
- Parent writes 'gun' on cardboard, gets into Madison classroom
- Evansville High School cancels classes Friday due to gas leak
- Madison Board of Education president: 'Parents have a right to be worried. I'm worried.'
- UW Health opens state's only lupus clinic
- Immigration rights activists protest bill at state Capitol