MADISON, Wis. - Madison Police Officers responded to multiple calls of shots fired on the city's west side early Friday morning.
Just before 12:30 a.m. officers went to the 5800 block of Russett Road, where they found shell casings in the road.
Local residents are being questioned for more information. There have been no reports of damage or injuries associated with the shots fired calls up to this point.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Dane County sheriff reports 3 stolen vehicles over weekend
Woman struck in head twice with liquor bottle at party
- E. coli found in Cassville water supply, boil order issued
- One haircut at a time: Former Badgers receiver partners with UW Health, barbershop to save lives
- A cause for celebration for some, concern for others: Community reacts to Cephus' return as Badger
- Wisconsin school bus companies scramble to find drivers
- Dane County faces groundwater flooding one year after historic rainfall
- Willy Street Co-Op community initiative allows anyone to paint new art mural