SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - A New York man was arrested on suspicion of computer-facilitated sex crimes with a 12-year-old Sun Prairie boy Tuesday, according to a news release.
Sun Prairie police said John W. Duval, 22, was taken into custody on an extraditable warrant by the New York State Police and the FBI following investigations of allegations of inappropriate sexual conversations and sending an explicit photo. Duval was arrested on a charge of use of a computer to facilitate a child sex crime.
Officials said the investigation is still active.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- 87-year-old man dies after head-on crash in Town of Burke
- The Ride event in Madison canceled due to poor weather
- Highway 14 open after Rock County crash
- Man breaks leg, requires surgery following hit-and-run in Madison
- 15-year-old Madison teen crashes car into tree, arrested for OWI
- Pecatonica Area School District responds to controversial float in homecoming parade