WAUKESHA, Wis. - A missing Waukesha woman has been found dead in Milwaukee.
Police said Monday 21-year-old Shannon Mani was shot and stabbed by a known suspect and died Friday as a result of those injuries. Police have the suspect in custody.
The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office says Mani was pronounced dead on Milwaukee's northwest side about 10 a.m. Sunday. An autopsy is scheduled Monday.
No other circumstances surrounding her death were released.
- Pride Parade marches on without police participation
- Motorcycle was speeding before crash on East Washington Ave., police say
- Police: 21-year-old man fatally shot in Milwaukee
- Torso, leg found in Mississippi River in southeast Minnesota
- GoFundMe page created in honor of Town of Madison officer
- Police: Fight involving 30 people reported on Madison's west side