WAUKESHA, Wis. - A missing Waukesha woman has been found dead in Milwaukee.
Police said Monday 21-year-old Shannon Mani was shot and stabbed by a known suspect and died Friday as a result of those injuries. Police have the suspect in custody.
The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office says Mani was pronounced dead on Milwaukee's northwest side about 10 a.m. Sunday. An autopsy is scheduled Monday.
No other circumstances surrounding her death were released.
- Dennis Prager speaks on UW campus
- Students host kickball tournament to raise funds for K-9 Riko's surgery
- Controlled burn leads to structure fire causing $30,000 in damage
- Michigan township to sell Marquette cross after complaints
- Pinwheels for Prevention highlights child abuse, neglect in Rock County
- Winona man sentenced in 3-year-old daughter's death