MADISON, Wis. - A Minnesota man was charged Wednesday with four counts of robbing businesses and one count of robbery, according to the release.
Rodney Keys, 45, of Minneapolis, was charged with committing robberies from April 5 through April 11, officials said.
Keys is charged with robbing two Subway restaurants, an Open Pantry, Banzo Shuk and the Associated Bank on Cottage Grove Road, according to the release.
The indictment alleges that Keys had physical contact with employees during three of the robberies.
If convicted, Keys faces up to 20 years in federal prison on each count.
Officials arrest 16 in the investigation of drug distribution in Walworth County
Police collect former head of Democratic Party's DNA in overdose death investigation
- Officials arrest 16 in the investigation of drug distribution in Walworth County
- Sheriff: Person found dead in home after structure fire
- Police collect former head of Democratic Party's DNA in overdose death investigation
- Woman charged in 3 infant deaths from the '80s, says she 'can't take kids that constantly cry'
- Sun Prairie High wants to end 'demeaning' student ranking tradition
- Janesville man admits to setting his own home on fire