MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a masked man displaying a handgun robbed an east side gas station late Wednesday.
The incident happened at the BP in the 700 block of East Washington Avenue just after 11 p.m. Wednesday.
According to police, a man estimated as being 20 to 25 years old, wearing dark jeans and a dark hooded sweatshirt, walked into the BP with some type of mask or clothing covering his face.
The man received money from the business after displaying a handgun and ran away on East Washington. No one was injured in the incident.
- 4 vehicles involved in fatal crash, officials say
- Multiple fire departments responding to structure fire in Springdale
- Doctors see more flu cases as Wisconsin experiences severe outbreak
- Gander Mountain Janesville will re-open Saturday
- Verona High School honors former student with scholarship
- Radioactive isotope used to detect the spread of cancer will soon be manufactured in Janesville