MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they are looking for two men who tied up a manager while robbing a south side sandwich shop late Tuesday.
The incident happened around 11 p.m. Tuesday at the Subway in the 900 block of South Park Street.
According to police, the manager of the store was locking up and leaving when two men forced him to unlock and re-enter the store and access the safe.
Police said one man took money from the safe, while the other used duct tape to to tape the manager’s hands and feet.
Police are looking for two black men last seen wearing a black coat and a black hooded sweatshirt in connection with the robbery.
- Plane that led Normandy invasion discovered, restored
- Man falls through thin ice off shores of Brittingham Park, officials say
- Fitchburg police investigate shots fired, armed robbery
- OnStar helps police track down 14-year-old car thief, police say
- Drunk driver hits squad car, causes extensive damage, police say
- Teens shoot pellet gun out of car window, damage home