MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested early Thursday morning after trying to pick fights with people in a State Street restaurant, according to a release.
Officers were called around 1:15 a.m. to Pizza Di Roma at 313 State Street for reports of a man picking fights with diners, police said.
When officers arrived, they saw 46-year-old Philemon Dillard throwing punches at a patron inside the restaurant, according to the release.
Earlier in the night, Dillard had been the subject of three calls because he was yelling profanities at people walking on State Street, officials said.
Dillard was arrested on tentative charges of battery and disorderly conduct.
- 'There's no feeling': Madison residents, business owners frustrated by flooding unknowns
- Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District documents 6 sanitary overflow locations
- Middleton Good Neighbor Festival still on despite heavy flooding in area
- Portion of Lakeshore Path closed due to flooding
- Sun Prairie football to honor first responders
- Water rescues complete in Mazomanie, 100 residents sheltered at fire station