MADISON, Wis. - A man suffered head injuries during a robbery in Madison early Friday morning, police said.
Madison police said a 44-year-old man was battered and robbed at about 5 a.m. inside a building on East Wilson Street.
According to the report, the victim was treated for head injuries and released from a hospital.
Police said the man's wallet and cellphones were taken during the targeted robbery.
Detectives are seeking two suspects, but police didn't identify them Friday. According to the report, the victim was acquainted with one of the suspects.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Parents rally to ‘call the shots' with vaccines as doctor warns measles will likely hit Wisconsin
- Study says Beloit is the worst place to live in Wisconsin, leaders there say that's not true
- Sen. Ron Johnson says Joe Biden poses the greatest threat to President Donald Trump in Wisconsin
- 61-year-old man in hospital after hit-and-run
- Sen. Johnson doesn't support 6-week abortion ban
- Vienna Beef Ltd. recalls beef products in Wisconsin