MADISON, Wis. - A 20-year-old man was robbed early Tuesday after visiting an ATM, according to a release from Madison police.
The victim told police he was in the 1600 block of Sherman Avenue when he was approached after midnight by a man in a hooded sweatshirt who demanded his money. The victim said he had just taken money from a nearby ATM.
The men struggled and the victim was hit in the back of the head with an object, knocking him unconscious.
The man suffered minor injuries.
- Madison Board of Education president: 'Parents have a right to be worried. I'm worried.'
- UW Health opens state's only lupus clinic
- Immigration rights activists protest bill at state Capitol
- Wisconsin man guilty of throwing gas-filled bottles at Seattle police
- Brodhead theft suspect turns himself in
- Alliant shuts off some utilities in Rock County because of flooding