RACINE, Wis. - Racine police are investigating the fatal shooting of a man in his 20s.
Authorities said the man was sitting on the porch of a home when he was shot about 5 p.m. Sunday. He was rushed to Ascension All Saints Hospital where he died.
Police said no one is in custody.
- Missing Bellevue teen found safe
- City of Madison looking for input on James Madison Park improvements
- Father: Marine fatally stabbed at base is Rock County man
- Michael Johnson says soon-to-be-closed Sam's Club should be donated to Boys and Girls Club
- Man charged for breaking into home, beating elderly woman to have competency hearing
- Proposed grant would help farmers harvest and package leftover crops for hungry families