JANESVILLE, WIs. - A 32-year-old Madison man is facing his sixth operating while intoxicated charge after he swerved off the road and got stuck in a Rock County yard, according to a news release from the Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to South County Highway K by Skinner Road after hearing reports that a gray car swerved off the road and was stuck in a yard. The driver attempted to flee in the car prior to officers getting there.
When officials located the disabled car, they found that Michael J. Muldoon showed signs of intoxication and was arrested for his sixth offense OWI after field sobriety tests. A sixth offense is a felony charge.
The Rock County Sheriff's Office is waiting for results from a blood test that will determine his level of intoxication
Muldoon was also cited for operating after revocation, operating without insurance and possession of THC. He will be in court Wednesday for his initial appearance.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
12-year-old boy finds bullet in siding of Stein Avenue house
Teen driving stolen van ran through stop signs, red light before crashing into stop sign
- Ethanol producers launch pro-Trump ad in refinery fight; ad to appear in Wisconsin
- Court: Police camera on telephone pole not illegal search
- MGE officials: Substation fire, explosion originated in piece of ATC equipment
- 12-year-old boy finds bullet in siding of Stein Avenue house
- Teen driving stolen van ran through stop signs, red light before crashing into stop sign
- Dozen-plus guns stolen from North Sherman Avenue residence