TOWN OF CHRISTIANA, Wis. - Three men were arrested in the Town of Christiana after a shots fired incident, according to a news release from the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies responded to 366 Lien Veum Road around 5:30 p.m. Wednesday after witnesses reported that Michael W. Lund was threatening people and firing his handgun. When officials arrived on the scene, they said they found the handgun and casings.
Deputies arrested Lund, 58, of Edgerton, on two counts of disorderly conduct while armed.
Officials also arrested the landlord and homeowner, Robert A. Veum, 58, of Cambridge, for maintaining a drug dwelling and Jamie H. Sigrist, 36, of Cambridge for possession of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Police: Vigilant neighbors help nab porch pirates, recover package
- Waterloo teacher placed on leave after mother says he dragged her 5-year-old son
- Madison police warn teens of check scheme on Snapchat, Instagram
- Man uses note to rob credit union, police say
- Portage prison guard charged with abusing inmate, sheriff says
- Milwaukee deputy cleared in lakefront fatal shooting