CITY OF DODGEVILLE, Wis. - Iowa County Deputies and Dodgeville police investigated a report of a disturbance early Friday morning, officials said in a news release.
According to the release, the investigation on West Valley Street in the City of Dodgeville led to the arrest of Taylor L. Drye, 21, of Madison.
According to officials, Drye was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct, criminal damage to property and bail jumping. She was booked on her charges at the Iowa County Jail and later released on a signature bond.
Sheriff: Driver appeared to deliberately try to hit deputy while officials responded to crash
Officials arrest 16 in the investigation of drug distribution in Walworth County
- Driver disregards deputy, causes high-speed secondary crash, officials say
- Veterans bring first-hand experience to Kenosha students
- 1 dead in head-on collision Saturday morning, officials say
- Wisconsin high school students learn to take care of piglets
- Man bashes head, spits on guard after submitting to officers at Trader Joe's, police say
- Sheriff: Driver appeared to deliberately try to hit deputy while officials responded to crash