MADISON, Wis. - Police say a 32-year-old man is in the hospital with non-life threatening injuries after an attempted homicide on Madison's east side.
Officers were called to the parking lot of Kipp Corporation on Atwood Avenue, just west of the Olbrich Botanical Gardens, shortly after 11 p.m. Wednesday for a report of shots being fired. By the time police arrived, they didn't find any victims or suspects, but did find shell casings and blood on the ground.
According to Madison Police, a victim later arrived at a local hospital with a gunshot wound that is not considered life-threatening.
Officers are still looking for the person responsible, and the investigation into the incident is still ongoing.
Two Florida men sentenced for counterfeit credit card scheme
17-year-old stabbed during fight inside car, police say
- Middleton company looks to change wheelchair industry
- ‘It was built to last, and it will:' Following explosion, owners to restore Old City Hall
- Man tries to hide golf clubs under his hoodie during retail theft attempt
- Hikers catch rattlesnake on camera at Devil's Lake State Park
- UPDATE: Missing Dane County inmate found and arrested
- UPDATE: Dane County inmate who went AWOL arrested by authorities