MADISON, Wis. - Madison police responded to a call from the Madison Public Library Saturday morning reporting a man passed out in the men’s bathroom, according to a release.
Officials arrived at 201 W Mifflin St. and arrested Frederick Rook, 29, for alleged possession of heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia and bail jumping, police said.
After passing a medical clearing, Rook was transported to the Dane County Jail.
- 2 interstate ramps in Rock County to be closed overnight, DOT says
- Black Hawk Middle School student sends threatening Snapchats, officials say
- Consumer Reports: Surprise causes of anemia
- Police warn about eating parade candy in New London
- Wisconsin Department of Health warns of mysterious Disease X
- UW students to install solar panels in Puerto Rico