MADISON, Wis. - Two Madison men were arrested Wednesday in connection with a murder case in Chicago, according to police.
The Madison Police Department said detectives from the violent crime and burglary crime units and the Dane County Narcotics Task Force assisted Chicago detectives in apprehending Jordan L. Sharlow, 26, and Justin J. Sharlow, 25, both of whom were wanted on homicide warrants out of Cook County in Illinois.
The brothers were taken into custody separately, both at locations in Madison, according to the report.
Madison detectives are also looking at the Sharlow brothers for possible involvement in local weapons offenses, officials said.
- Sheriff IDs man found dead near truck submerged in Beaver Dam Lake
- Alzheimer's Association report shows increases in care costs, other findings
- Judge denies move to juvenile court in school stabbing
- Police hope to check welfare of woman who showed up at gas station partially naked
- MPD: Shots fired on Madison's west side
- Baraboo woman comes home to find unknown man impersonating FBI agent, sheriff says