MADISON, Wis. - A loaded gun and several drugs were seized Tuesday Morning from a Madison home after the Dane County Narcotics Task Force served a search warrant.
Officers raided Christopher L. Brodell's apartment, which is located along the 1900 block of Northport Drive.
Brodell, 40, has been the focus of a crack cocaine investigation for the past several months, according to a release by the Madison Police Department.
MPD SWAT, FBI Safe Streets Task Force, MPD Gan Unit and the North District Community Police Team assisted with serving the search warrant.
Brodell faces several drug charges including maintaining a drug trafficking place and three counts of delivery of cocaine.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Firefighters responding to structure fire on Russett Road
- Middleton man arrested on sixth drunken driving charge
- Verona Parks Board approves Jesus Lunch event
- DeForest man charged with 5 counts of receiving child pornography
- Second Harvest Foodbank receives grant for Beloit school pantry
- Madison man accused of producing child porn using a cellphone, authorities say