JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Janesville woman was arrested on suspicion of her fifth OWI offense early Monday morning.
Janesville police officers stopped Tammy Goede at Rockport Road and Center Avenue for an equipment violation at 1:30 a.m. on Monday.
Officers said Goede showed signs of impairment, and failed standardized field sobriety testing.
Goede was arrested on suspicion of fifth offense operating while intoxicated and is being held at the Rock County Jail.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Mineral Point woman allegedly beaten by subcontractor after she refused to pay for incomplete job
- Local girl pays it forward with heartfelt donation
- 'They're in there helping the little guy': Janesville farmer explains how Farm Aid 2019 helps him
- 4 children, 1 woman injured when car hit horse and buggy
- Lodi Police Department names new chief, addresses plans for department
- Funeral set for Milwaukee officer, hit by driver in 2017