MADISON, Wis. - Police arrested a Madison man on tentative charges of stalking and burglary after a 16-year-old high school student called police Saturday, according to an incident report.
According to the report, the victim took a bus from the Pflaum Road area near La Follette High School and got off the bus at the south transfer point. She said the man followed her all the way back to her residence and then left. The girl called police, but they were unable to find the man in the area.
The girl then called 911 again saying the man had just entered her house. Madison police located and arrested the 28-year-old man. He was taken to the Dane County Jail, police said.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Green Cab goes ‘greener': Company flips switch to all-electric Teslas
- Stoughton Area School District celebrates $150K gift from local company for stadium upgrades
- Madison police searching for thieves involved in stealing credit cards from area health clubs
- Judge rules against Madison Rastafarian church founders in eviction case
- Madison School Board releases times, locations of community input sessions for superintendent search
- Middleton hopes residents will weigh in on search for next police chief