JANESVILLE, Wis. - A man accused of groping two women last month when he was working as a haunted house clown has been charged with misdemeanor offenses in Rock County, according to The Janesville Gazette.
Brandon L. Goral, 43, of Janesville, was charged with two counts of fourth-degree sexual assault in an Oct. 23 incident.
According to the Gazette, Goral was working as a clown named Shakes at the haunted house at the Milton KOA Campground on Highway 59 when he approached two women and squeezed them each once in the breast.
Goral told investigators that he does not touch women’s breasts unless he is asked to, and that he was asked to do so by multiple females so they could pose for pictures, according to court documents. Campground staff told investigators that haunted house workers were not allowed to touch customers.
- Baraboo woman comes home to find unknown man impersonating FBI agent, sheriff says
- Call for Action: Mom shares concern after daughter denied school therapy services
- UW Carbone Cancer Center looking for extreme survivors of breast cancer
- Experts warn DNA testing kits could put your genetic information in the wrong hands
- Man rescued from vehicle facing second OWI charge, officials say
- Woman faces homicide charges following brother's death in house fire