JANESVILLE, Wis. - A man accused of groping two women last month when he was working as a haunted house clown has been charged with misdemeanor offenses in Rock County, according to The Janesville Gazette.
Brandon L. Goral, 43, of Janesville, was charged with two counts of fourth-degree sexual assault in an Oct. 23 incident.
According to the Gazette, Goral was working as a clown named Shakes at the haunted house at the Milton KOA Campground on Highway 59 when he approached two women and squeezed them each once in the breast.
Goral told investigators that he does not touch women’s breasts unless he is asked to, and that he was asked to do so by multiple females so they could pose for pictures, according to court documents. Campground staff told investigators that haunted house workers were not allowed to touch customers.
- 21-year-old man crashes after looking down at phone
- Capitol Petro ordered to pay $1.2 million in assets for selling synthetic marijuana
- Missing Kenosha man found safe, officials say
- State relied on NAFTA for 2016 exports
- Greyhound driver in pursuit could face charges
- Police release surveillance images of gas station robbery