MADISON, Wis. - A group of men pulled five guns and robbed a 20-year-old Madison man Sunday night, according to a news release from the Madison Police Department.
The victim told police he had arranged to meet with one of the men on Oakbridge Court because he had gotten to know him over social media.
Police said the man claimed that four robbers used five guns, adding that one man had a pistol in each hand.
The victim was robbed of his cellphone, cash and his own handgun in the holdup. He said his gun is real but not functional.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- 'At our age, you don't meet that lifelong best friend:' Madison women form sisterhood after cancer
- MPD: Suspects force entry, victim locks self in bathroom before fire starts
- Iowa County man arrested for possession of meth, marijuana, sheriff says
- Madison man sentenced to federal prison time for selling cocaine out of his Maserati
- Bucks fall behind in series with 105-99 loss to Raptors in Milwaukee
- 'We are not going anywhere': Protesters gather at Capitol to support abortion rights