A 53-year-old Madison man was sent to the hospital for cuts on his face and hand Wednesday afternoon. Witnesses said he suffered the cuts after a 55 year-old man pulled a knife on him during a fist fight in a Thierer Rd. parking lot.
The victim said he and Victor R. Holsbrook pulled out the knife during their physical altercation over money.
Holsbrook was was arrested on a tentative charge second degree reckless endangerment.
- Assembly to vote on juvenile prison overhaul
- Flooding warning for 8 southern Wisconsin rivers
- UW-Madison ranked first for Peace Corps
- Officials ID man with potentially explosive chemicals in apartment
- Blake Shelton is coming to Summerfest
- Crews respond to crash involving city bus on East Washington Avenue