MADISON, Wis. - The Madison Police Department called Occupational Safety and Health Administration investigators to respond to the 1300 block of West Badger Road Monday morning after an employee was taken to a hospital.
The worker was unloading a semi-truck and was found unconscious, according to police. He was trapped between a large cart and side of the truck, and his condition was life-threatening.
Investigators said Tuesday that the the incident was a medical emergency, not a work-related injury.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Sauk County Sheriff advises people to lock cars after series of thefts, burglaries
Police: Driver involved in Amish buggy crash that killed horse has been identified
- Apartment Guide: Rent prices in Madison down
- Madison man killed in crash in Monona identified
- Moving forward: Paradigm CEO releases statement before anniversary of workplace shooting
- Multiple Madison fire units respond to large fire at Cowboy Jack's
- Madison Common Council asks Air Force to reconsider F-35 jets
- Music therapist aims to heal babies, families in Meriter NICU