MADISON, Wis. - A 50-year-old man who admitted to drinking and driving Saturday night hit a vehicle driven by a pregnant woman after running a red light, police said.
Todd W. Schultz was driving east on West Wingra Drive around 6:45 p.m. when he went through a red light and hit a vehicle going north on South Park Street, according to a release.
Schultz admitted to consuming alcohol, and refused to perform a field sobriety test, police said.
Schultz was arrested on a tentative charge of third-offense operating while intoxicated.
The pregnant woman driving the other vehicle was taken to a hospital for minor injuries.
Suspicious package determined to be bag of garbage, police say
Cash bond set at $50K, GPS monitoring ordered for accused kidnapper, sexual assailant
- Suspicious package determined to be bag of garbage, police say
- Two arrested in North Freedom on drug-related charges, officials say
- Cash bond set at $50K, GPS monitoring ordered for accused kidnapper, sexual assailant
- Fitzgerald: Senate may revisit exemptions for sand plant
- 1 dead in camping trailer fire in La Crosse County
- Students plan to march from Madison to Janesville for gun reform