DODGEVILLE, Wis. - The Dodgeville Police Department announced Saturday that William B. Lasalle, 43, of Sauk City, is in custody as a suspect in the Dodgeville Kwik Trip armed robbery Tuesday.
Police had issued the original arrest warrant for a suspect in Tuesday's armed robbery.
Lassale was last known to be traveling with Kayla Porter, 29. He was last seen in a blue or green Dodge Grand Caravan with a Wisconsin license plate of ABL5353.
Lasalle was possibly in the Dubuque, Iowa, area or headed to his home state of Ohio, according to officials.
Officials said he is now in custody at the Sauk County Jail on local charges and a hold has been placed for the Dodgeville Police Department.
- State frack industry recovers, faces new competition
- Police look for man who entered apartment, inappropriately touched sleeping woman
- Oklahoma court removes some language in Pruitt FOIA ruling
- Minivan driver shot, crashes into tree in Racine
- Police: Violent mall thief breaks security guard's phone, faces intimidating witness charge
- Silly Yak Bakery set to close end of March