MANITOWOC, Wis. - Authorities in Manitowoc County are investigating the death of a 7-year-old boy.
An autopsy scheduled Monday could help determine what caused the death of Ethan Hauschultz. Sheriff's officials say the unresponsive boy was taken to Holy Family Memorial Medical Center Friday by a family member. WLUK-TV reports the boy was pronounced dead about 9:30 p.m. Friday.
Hospital staff alerted the sheriff's department about the boy's death. Investigators went to the hospital and interviewed several people, including family members, which led deputies to a residence in the Town of Newton. No additional details were released.
Man flees police, bangs head against police car hood, authorities say
Man sentenced to 25 years in prison for Culver's robbery, death
- DNR officials provide safety tips and new rules for this gun deer-hunting season
- UW study suggests athletic trainers play important role in managing student injuries
- 'Everyone has a dream': Big weekend for Madison Pro Soccer
- A village's final farewell: Poynette remembers prominent figure with a unique funeral procession
- 2 more Madison teachers investigated on reports of using racial slurs at schools
- Jury: Man guilty in killing of abusive Missouri mother