MILTON, Wis. - Police are looking for information about a man who conned a Milton financial institution out of thousands of dollars on May 1, according to a news release from the Police Department.
The robber went into the business with $4,800 in new $100 bills and said he wanted to exchange them for $50 bills. He then distracted the teller and left with the $100 bills and also palmed $2,250 in $50 bills, officials said.
The robber is described as having a dark complexion, chin strap beard and a heavy accent.
Officials do not believe it was his first time pulling this con.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Milton Police Department at 608-868-6910.
- Silver Alert issued for 82-year-old woman
- Power pole caught fire Thursday, MFD crew responded
- School bus crash witness: 'I almost wanted to cry'
- Severe thunderstorm warning for southern Crawford, northern Grant Co. until 8:45 p.m.
- Busier Memorial Day weekend traffic this year
- 'He's just our own little superhero': 10-year-old boy's organs to be donated after car crash