WHITEWATER, Wis. - A car was heavily damaged early Sunday morning in a hit-and-run crash, according to a release from the Whitewater Police Department.
Officers were called at 3 a.m. to the 300 block of North Tratt Street on a report of a crash. The car that was struck was parked and unattended at the time of the crash.
The vehicle that struck the car is described by witnesses as a darker colored pickup truck with a topper on it with silver-gray trim. Police believe the truck is most likely a 2011-2014 GMC Sierra HD 2500 or 3500 model pickup truck. The truck will have heavy damage to its front passenger side corner.
It is not known if anyone in the truck was injured.
Anyone with information about the truck or the driver is asked to call Whitewater police at 262-473-0555 or email at email@example.com.
- 7-Eleven clerk, robber, worked together in gas station holdup, police say
- 14-year-old's death renews tribal policing question
- Sheriff's office: Beloit man says he didn't kill woman, but disposed of body about 4 miles away
- Plane that led Normandy invasion discovered, restored
- Man falls through thin ice off shores of Brittingham Park, officials say
- Fitchburg police investigate shots fired, armed robbery