MADISON, Wis. - A car was stolen Wednesday night after a north Madison resident left his car unlocked as it was warming up for his commute home, police said.
The 51-year-old Madison man started his car around 5:40 p.m. in the 2000 block of Aberg Avenue and left it unlocked and running so it could warm up as he prepared to head home from his job, according to a release.
Officials said when the man went back out, his 2003 Ford Taurus was gone.
- 15-year-old Beloit girl suffers minor head injury in car surfing incident, police say
- Walker making big push on state property tax elimination
- Sessions assigning 2 more federal prosecutors in Milwaukee
- Wisconsin residents sue farmers over bird-repelling cannons
- Stoughton schools put internet back online in phases after virus
- Woman sought for summons found under trash during traffic stop