MADISON, Wis. - A Sun Prairie man was arrested Thursday night in his home after hitting another man with a metal bar and slashing him with a blade a bowling alley, police said.
Madison police were sent around 10:05 p.m. to Dream Lanes at 13 Atlas Court for a report of two men fighting, according to a release.
By the time officers arrived, the fight had broken up and one of the men had been removed from the premises, officials said.
About 30 minutes later, officers were called back to the bowling alley for reports of the same two men fighting, according to the release.
Witnesses told police 37-year-old Noel Brown hit the other man with a metal pry bar and then slashed him with an unknown blade, officials said.
The fight was again broken up, and both men were taken to local hospitals with non-life-threatening injuries, according to the release.
Brown was later arrested at his Sun Prairie home on a tentative charge of second-degree recklessly endangering safety.
Cash bond set at $50K, GPS monitoring ordered for accused kidnapper, sexual assailant
Trial set for Rhinelander woman accused in stepson's death
- Cash bond set at $50K, GPS monitoring ordered for accused kidnapper, sexual assailant
- Fitzgerald: Senate may revisit exemptions for sand plant
- 1 dead in camping trailer fire in La Crosse County
- Students plan to march from Madison to Janesville for gun reform
- Jordy Nelson tweets thank you to Packers fans
- Analysis: Foxconn plant could add $51B to Wisconsin economy