MEONOMONIE, Wis. - Authorities are holding a woman as a suspect in the killing of a 24-year-old Eau Claire man in western Wisconsin.
The Dunn County Sheriff's Office on Tuesday identified the victim as Alexander Woodworth. His body was found Friday in a car in rural Springbrook Township.
Authorities are holding a 20-year-old woman from Stanley in Woodworth's death. She is expected to appear in court Wednesday for a bond hearing on a charge of first-degree intentional homicide.
The sheriff's office says it's still investigating and cannot release any other details.
Two Florida men sentenced for counterfeit credit card scheme
17-year-old stabbed during fight inside car, police say
- Middleton company looks to change wheelchair industry
- ‘It was built to last, and it will:' Following explosion, owners to restore Old City Hall
- Man tries to hide golf clubs under his hoodie during retail theft attempt
- Hikers catch rattlesnake on camera at Devil's Lake State Park
- UPDATE: Missing Dane County inmate found and arrested
- UPDATE: Dane County inmate who went AWOL arrested by authorities